Germany is not just beautiful country but at the same time, the country is one of the strongest and powerful countries with flourishing economy and with great employment opportunities across the sector. In addition, if you are looking forward for some great employment opportunities and career growth, then this is perfect country to move as it not only have huge employment avenues. It is important to know about the procedure so that you can easily get so here we bring you one visa program that will help you to do job anywhere in Germany. Here are we are going to give you detailed information about Germany job seeker visa and how you can easily apply for so that you can easily get things done in the best way possible.
What is Germany job seeker visa?
Before we move ahead it is important to know about the Germany Job visa it is long term visa application under which the applicant can do job during the stay in the country. In other words, you can say it is a long term Residency visa where in you can look for the job and once you have find it then you will be given German work visa.
The common misconception about Germany skilled job seeker visa and that it allow you to do job immediately but on the contrary, this visa program allow you to visit the country and you can look for the job during your stay. In order to apply for the visa it is important to know about the eligibility criteria, as this will certainly help you to apply under right program here we have enlisted eligibility criteria for this very program.
Eligibility criteria for Germany job seeker visa!
- You must hold a bachelor or Master’s degree from University of Germany or any equivalent foreign university.
- You must have five years of work experience in your area of work.
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself for the stay.
- You need to have travel and medical insurance for the stay in the Germany.
If you fulfil all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, then you are closer to your visa program. In addition to help you here we bring you list of documents that you will be needing, and inability to produce one could lead to rejection of the visa application.
- Documents for the visa application!
- A valid passport
- A copy of your passport’s data page
- A cover later describing about the purpose of the visit and your plan to find the employment and your overall career plan.
- Mark statement or any other proof of your academic qualifications
- Your detailed Curriculum Vitae(CV)
- Proof of Accommodation
- 3 pictures based on Biometric specifications
- Proof of your health insurance
These are few important documents that you need to have but apart from that, it is important to stay in touch with immigration professionals who will help you to take up things in the best way.